Subversion is arguably the most popular version control system as of now. No wonder NetBeans has very good support for Subversion. I personally feel that a java developer must be familiar with both these tools. This article shall help you to get started with both these tools.
- To create a simple java project in NetBeans.
- To import the java project into the subversion repository.
- To commit the changes made in a java source file.
- To view the revision history of a java source file which was changed.
- To rollback to the previous revision of the java source file.
- NetBeans 6.1 Beta or NetBeans 6.0
- Though not mandatory, but a basic knowledge of subversion concepts.